NURII Thread Ring Gauge, 6g 6h M27 M28 M30 M32 M33 M35 (Size : M27X1.5)

Customer rating ★★★★★ 4.3 stars

Imported from USA | Ships in 10 working days

5% additional discount on UPI | Cash On Delivery available

1

₹35010 -34% ₹23100/-

The price at cart2india.com is inclusive of custom duties, GST, freight forwarding and other charges.

Free Shipping across India. Powered by BlueDart.
EMI and GST Invoice available.

Product Information


Specification
Binding : Kitchen
Brand : NURII
Department : unisex-adult
Label : NURII
Manufacturer : NURII
NumberOfItems : 1
PartNumber : NURII
ProductGroup : Home
ProductTypeName : HOME
Publisher : NURII
Size : M27X1.5
SmallImage_Height : 75
SmallImage_URL : https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/41EYFYQvLfL._SL75_.jpg
SmallImage_Width : 75
Studio : NURII
Title : NURII Thread Ring Gauge, 6g 6h M27 M28 M30 M32 M33 M35 (Size : M27X1.5)

Questions & Answers

Have a question? Ask experts

?
No question found

Ratings & Review

Rating Breakdown (average)

5*
8
4*
4
3*
3
2*
0
1*
0

Read all 15 customer reviews

Flawless in both function and design.

★★★★★

Exactly what I was looking for.

★★★★★

Exactly what I was looking for.

★★★★★

Quality is fine, but packaging was average.

★★★★★

Just what I needed and more.

★★★★★

The product is decent but could be improved.

★★★★★

Just what I needed and more.

★★★★★

Satisfactory but not impressive.

★★★★★

Nice features and easy to handle.

★★★★★

Stunning design and excellent performance.

★★★★★

Perfect for my needs.

★★★★★

Extremely satisfied with the product.

★★★★★

Remarkably good and exceeded all expectations.

★★★★★

Lives up to the hype.

★★★★★

A smart purchase for the price.

★★★★★

Have an opinion on this page? Let's hear it.